Purchasing Supervisor Needed
Kategori Lowongan, June 09, 2015, Dilihat sebanyak 324 kali, Post oleh Rusadi Nata
The innovative Bali Bird Park arrived on Bali’s eco-tourism scene more than 20 years ago.
Our current owners, who have a life-long passion for all things avian, are committed to the preservation, conservation and breeding not just of Indonesia’s exotic bird life, but from other regions too. Please Visit www.bali-bird-park.com
Now We will find Candidate to fill this position
Responsibilities & Job Desc :
- Ensures that approvals are obtained on Purchase Request from FC and General Manager prior to activating any purchase.
- Plans purchasing visits in an order and productive manner. Ensure that “Letter of Credit” is processed in time for any foreign purchase with adequate Insurance Cover and Co-ordinate with FC and General Manager.
- Tries to maintain a reasonable Par Stock Level for every item to avoid Stock-Out and Excess Stock in stores, unless for some items with import restrictions.
- Ensures that 30 days credit limit is obtained from every supplier and avoid too much of money being tied down with stores inventories.
- Ensures that the items bought are of good quality and standard at competitive prices in full consideration of “Worth the Money.”
- Carries out periodic visits to the stores and ensure that it is clean and tidy and arranged in an orderly manner as per BBP standard and requirements.
- Takes maximum effort to ensure that all goods are purchased, lowest price and the best available quality so that costs can be minimized and the profits can be maximized.
- Male, age max. 27 years old
- Bachelor degree from any field
- Having minimum 1 year in a similar position
- Honest, loyal and fast learner
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- To: email@example.com
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like & Share berita ini